Task- 1 Steal Keywords from Popular Videos
Search for the most popular videos in your market and then copy the tags they have listed.
Task-2 Choose the Best Thumbnail Image
- Go to My Account > My Videos > Edit
Select the thumbnail that will get you the most attention
- Customize Your Channel
Before uploading your videos, customize your channel (profile) and make it look nice. Include some info about you and a link to your site.
- Add Your URL to the Description
Add the “http://” version of your URL to the beginning of your video description so people can click on your link and visit your site.
Task- 3 Use Multiple Calls to Action
- Please rate this video.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Find me on Facebook.
- Subscribe to my videos.
- Visit my blog for more great videos.
- Embed this on your site.
- Please post your comments.
- Send this video to your friends.
- Check out my channel.
Task- 4 Soft-Sell
- You shouldn’t ask people to buy your stuff after watching your videos.
- Watch YouTube Video
- Go to My Blog to Watch More Videos
- Sign Up to Get My Exclusive Videos (You Capture Email Addresses Here)
- Try to Sell Them a Low-Ticket Item
- Try to Sell a High-Ticket Item to Those Who Bought from You Before
Task – 5 Video Responses
- . Look for videos related to yours and whenever it’s appropriate post your videos as video responses to them (don’t spam)
- .This will allow you to piggyback a lot of the traffic that these videos get.
Task-6 Create Playlists
- Add your video to a new playlist
- Add great videos on the same topic (from other people)
- Choose a smart name for the playlist (think about your keywords. i.e. “Dog Training Tips”)
Task-7 Promote Your Videos
- Embed your videos in your blog.
- Email your YouTube link to your friends and contacts.
- Ask people you know to tell their lists and contacts.
- Write an article about your video and post it to article directories and forums.
- Post your video to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and your other social networks.
- ASK PEOPLE TO SHARE – When posting on social networks including “Please Retweet” or “Share this with your friends” really helps.