Social Media Management Workflow
Assign a Dedicated Social Media Manager to Your Account
- You will be assigned a dedicated social media manager to develop your strategy and execute it.
- Learn about your business and be your primary contact.
- You will be able to communicate with your social media manager daily via email or schedule a call.
Research and Develop Strategy: 2 hours per week
- Reviewing your company goals
- Do competitive analyses, develop a buyer’s persona, and define an effective content strategy.
- Develop advertising strategies and funnels for your campaign
- Sourcing internal and external content that matches your goals.
- Outlining your editorial calendar in advance.
Develop Content Calendars & Advertisements
- Choose the appropriate social network.
- Develop social media content and advertisements unique to your brand.
- Content can be prepared in a monthly content calendar(review and approve before anything goes live).
- Draft the post to fit the social network and your audience.
- Schedule the post for the day and time that works best.
Engage with Your Audience
Listening includes monitoring your brand online through mentions and keyword searches.
Respond to comments appropriately, personally and in a timely manner
- Community Building
Our social media team should actively reach out to find new audiences
Daily Management & Optimization
- Monitor all social media activity (comments, messages, and reviews).
- Respond within 24 hours.
- Use organic tactics (hashtags, following, contests, etc.) to grow your channels.
Reporting and Communication
- Prepare monthly reports for you to review.
- View your campaign’s progress at any time.
- We can schedule weekly, biweekly, or monthly meetings to discuss progress.