Google Remarketing Ads
Analyzing the Goal of Remarketing Campaign – 1 hour
- Listing out the pages that should contain your remarketing tags.
- Choosing a network (search, display, etc) to reach your target audience
- Creating ads tailored to your target audience.
- Creating custom pages for the audiences that you’re remarketing to.
- Target website visitors that did not take action while they are on a page or who abandoned the shopping cart
- Preparing a sales funnel or an strategy to implement in excel sheet
- Share with your manager for getting approval
Setup Remarketing Tag – 1 hour
- Sign in to your “Google ads” account
- Click on the “tools” icon
- Click “audience manager” under the “shared library”
- Click “Audience sources” where you will see Google search partners
- Click on “setup tag” & choose the “type of information” the tag will collect for you
- Click save and continue
- Install the tag on your website by doing it yourself, use tag manager or email it to your webmaster. Note: You need to add the tag on every page of your website.
- Click “continue” and click “done”.
Setup Remarketing List – 1 hour
- Login in to your “Google ads” account
- Click the “tools” menu
- Under the “shared library“ click “Audience Manager”
- Click the + icon and select the remarketing list you want to use i.e. website visitors, App users, YouTube users, Customer list, Customer combination.
- Click on “Website visitors“.
- Give your audience list a name
- Select the type of visitors from the list of options
- Add any rules you want for a specific page
- Click on create audience
- You can also select and modify any changes in remarketing list according to site or for creating new rules for site
Setup Remarketing Campaign – 2 hour
- Go to Google Adwords dashboard & click on campaigns
- Click + new campaign and choose and choose the goal
- Select the campaign type from the network and click continue
- Fill in the details with name, location, language, bidding, and the budget. And click on continue
- Select the “remarketing list” you created in the beginning under Audiences Browse
- When done click on “create campaigns” and create ads to launch your campaign.
- Analyze the results from remarketing campaign ad performance and optimize it accordingly
- Make a report every week/month with clear details in an excel sheet and share