Task-1 Ad Guidelines and Policies
Ad Gudelines and policies :
Checking the relevancy and accuracy of the contents of the ad must match with the contents on the landing page.
Relevancy: All components of an ad, including any text, images, or other media,
must be relevant and appropriate to the product or service being offered and the audience viewing the ad.
Accuracy: Ads must clearly represent the company, product, service, or brand that is being advertised.
Landing pages: Products and services promoted in the ad copy must match those promoted on the landing page,
and the destination site may not offer or link to any prohibited product or service.”
Task-2 Analyze ad requirement
analyze the requirement of marketing ad to be created and identify the objective of the campaign
Note:Choose an objective campaign types to do ad
(Page Post Engagement, Page Likes, Click to Website,
Website Conversions, App Installs, App Engagement, Event Responses, Offer Claims, Video Views, Local Awareness)
- Know what type of ad campaign to be created. like increase post reach, clicks on website, more likes, sales etc.
- Identify the target location like country , cities or Zip codes.
- Analyze what of ad to be created including title, description, link, image etc.
- Analyze the daily budget and bid value.
- How many days to run the ad?
Task-3 Competitive Analysis
- After Creating Rough content
- Read the content once
- After reading content you can undestand what and all need to keep and what delete
- According to that you make word document
- Read once more and edit
Task-4 Create a campaign
Create a campaign
- Log into your client or company Facebook account. click on setting and create an ad
- Choose an objective campaign types to do ad (Page Post Engagement, Page Likes, Click to Website, Website Conversions, App Installs, App Engagement, Event Responses, Offer Claims, Video Views, Local Awareness)
- Go to Power Editor and click the Manage Ads tab at the top of the page
Task-5 Target location ,age, and demographics
Target location ,age, and demographics
- Location- you can enter the name of one or more countries, states, provinces, cities, congressional districts, zip codes (US only) or post codes (internationally) to show your ads to people in those locations.
- More Demographics – click and check on Detailed Targeting for industry.
- Age & Gender – target people based on their age and gender from 18 to 65+, and gender men and women.
- Interests – choose to target people based on their interests. Interest may include things people share on their Timelines, apps they use, ads they click, Pages they like and other activities on and off of Facebook and Instagram. Interests may also factor in demographics such as age, gender and location.
- Behaviors – In the ad targeting section of ad creation or Power Editor, you’ll see a targeting option called Detailed Targeting. Within Detailed Targeting, you’ll find a category called Behaviors.
- Connections – connections targeting to show your ad to anyone, only people who have a connection with you like your Page,
joined your event or who have used your app in the past 30 days.
Task-6 Budget and bidding
Budget and bidding
- Daily budget- daily budget means that Facebook will pace your spending per day.
- Lifetime budget – run your ad for a specified length of time
- bid – facebook provides suggessted bid to choose and optimize current bid.
Task-7 Title, description and images for ads
Ad title and description
Recommended image size: 1,200 x 628 pixels
Image ratio: 1.9:1
Text: 90 characters
Headline: 25 characters
Link description: 30 characters”
Facebook has an option to choose shutter shock images freely
Tips to Create headlines
Task-8 Campaign management
- check and rename your campaign according to requirements.
- check the campaigns that is created and maintain the result oriented campaign.
- delete the unnecessary campaign that is not showing result.
- check and improve the result oriented campaign to repective delivery status( active, inactive, not delivering or delete)
Task-9 Testing and optimizing campaign
Testing and optimizing campaign
- Keep Mobile and Desktop Ads Separate
- Optimize Desktop News Feed and Right-Column Ads Separately
- Test Different Images
- Choose a Call to Action
- Segment Audiences or select different audience approach
- Target by Behaviors and Create separate ad sets for each behavior topic
- Target by Income
- Identify Profitable Age Groups and Genders
- Test Lookalike Audiences
- Target an Email List
- Test Bidding Strategies
- Schedule Ads on right marketing time according to country and time to display ad.
Task-10 Analyzing result and reporting
Analyze ad results
- Results The number of actions as a result of your ad. The results you see here are based on your objective (applicable to recently created ads only).
- Cost Per The average you paid for each action according to your objective.
- Ad Reach The number of people who saw this ad.
- Frequency The average number of times each person saw your ad.
- Clicks The total number of clicks this ad received. This can also include Page likes, event joins and app installs that came from your ad.
- CTR The percentage of time your ad was clicked when it was shown.
- Avg. Price The average price you paid for each action, each click or each time the ad was shown 1,000 times.
- Total Spent The total youve spent on this campaign during the dates selected.