FACEBOOK ADS MANAGEMENT
1. CREATE YOUR BUSINESS MANAGER ACCOUNT
2. CONNECT YOUR FACEBOOK AD ACCOUNT
2. CONNECT YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Analyze the Ad requirement
Before getting started, Ads Manager will prompt you to choose an objective for your campaign:
• Page Post Engagements
• Page Likes
• Click to Website
• Website Conversions
• App Installs
• App Engagement
• Event Responses
• Offer Claims
• Video Views
• Local Awareness
Create Audience list
- creating your audiences ahead of time within the Ads Manager “Audiences” tool, which will help with updating and refining your audiences for this campaign and future campaigns.
- Facebook’s built-in targeting is vast, including options such as:
Location, Age, Gender, Languages, Relationship, Education, Work, Financial, Home, Ethnic Affinity, Generation, Parents, Politics (the U.S. only), Life Events, Interests, Behaviors, Connections
- You also have the option to select a Custom Audience — this allows you to target people on Facebook who are in your company’s contact database, visited a page on your website that has a tracking pixel or uses your app or game.
The Facebook pixel enables retargeting ads and advanced tracking. In short, the Facebook pixel is your eyes and ears on your website.
We recommend one pixel per website. In Business Manager, click Business Settings > Pixels to get started.
After installing the Facebook pixel, you can track specific actions visitors take on your site in Facebook by installing Facebook event codes on your pages.
Set Your budget
Faecbook offers advertisers the option to set either a daily budget or a lifetime budget.
Facebook remarketing refers to the act running ads targeted toward past visitors to your site.
Through Facebook’s tracking pixel, you can identify visitors who bounced and run a targeted ad based on their behavior. Create a custom audience using Facebook pixel for past visitors to your site.